- MFA, open studios, ASFA Athens School Of Fine Arts
- In and Out, Group Exhibition, Cabane Art Space, Athens
- Το κέλυφος, Group exhibition, Choros 18, Thessaloniki
- Off Borders Festival, electroacoustic music, video and performing arts, center of contemporary arts, Thessaloniki
- European Heritage Days, “Cities – Images”, the Museum of Byzantine Culture
- Xoblia, group exhibition, National Historical Museum, Athens
- Lava, festival of cinematography, Centrum Filmowe Krakow
- Memory incidents, group exhibition, museum of Pella
- Biennale_8, group exhibition, center of contemporary art, Thessaloniki
- The Human Body and Lived Experience at Times of the Contemporary Crisis through the Prism of Science and Art( In the context of the international conference, University of Crete Rethymno, Crete
- In-between/Reloaded, group exhibition, Archeological museum of Thessaloniki
- Love and others, group exhibition archeological museum of Florina
- Notes of Arts, group exhibition, Booze Cooperativa, Athens
- The Sound of Water, group exhibition, Music Center of Florina
Τhreads of Patience
In 2018, in cooperation with visual artist Irini Gonou, we began a venture called Threads of Patience, exploring the social, political, and artistic use of fabric.
- In 2019 together with the artist Giorgos Petsikopoulos we provided seminars on the approach of the vertical loom and the natural dyes from the visual arts perspective in the Benaki Museum – Mentis donation.
- We have already organized seminars for the students of the Evening Junior High School of Agios Dimitrios, on the use of vertical loom.
- In cooperation with archeologist Stella Spantidaki and Fabric of my Life, we gave lessons on working the vertical loom to female refugees in the branch of the Hellenic Red Cross in Athens.
- Our work has passed into the possession of the National Historical Museum in Athens and forms part of its permanent exhibit.
- In 2019 we provided lectures in Theocharakis Visual Arts Foundation curated by Iris Kritikou.
- We have collaborated with the art historian Claire Kueny on several projects.
- She was a former Intern at Cneai Art Center (Centre National Edition Art Image) in Paris, 2019.
- Worked as an assistant for the artist Athina Ioannou
- Worked as a volunteer on the production of ANTI Athens Biennale 2018.
- Participated in the European exchange program Erasmus, at Andrzej Frycz Modrzewski University of Krakow Poland for one semester.
- Participated in the residency program, Visual March to Prespes 2017.
- Workshop leader together with the artist Irini Gonou/ Handmade natural tools for calligraphy/Bazeos Tower 2017.
- She is a volunteer at the NGO «FAROS» for the young refugees.
- Worked as an assistant for the artist Iris Fossier in Paris France.
Graduated from the Visual Arts Department of the Florina School of Fine and Applied Arts, in 2018.
She is now in the first year of two years masters in Fine Arts (MFA) in the Athens School of Fine Arts (ASFA).
Born in Athens in 1995.